{ Birthdays, Baptism, & Blessings! }

Have I mentioned how intense life has been for me over the past 2 1/2 months?!

Since Maddie's birth (end of October) until this past weekend, life has been Wonderfully CRAZY!!!

Amongst all the NORMAL busy-ness of life, 
we fit a lot into a small amout of time!

Here are a few bullet points of just some of our events:

* Maddie's Birth
* Halloween
* Thanksgiving
* Megan's Dance Festival
* Big B's Birthday
* Brett's Birthday
* Remodel of our living room
*Remodel of our Office
* Maddie's Blessing and Lunch-in
* Christmas
* New Years
* Little B's Birthday
* A Baptism and Lunch-in
. . . just to name a few:)

Just ONE of those events is a killer let alone doing it all at once. This girl is one tired Momma! 

 I don't know how I got through it? 
Did I mention I had a NEWBORN through all of it! LOL :)

I thought that after it all, life might calm down a bit, but then I remember the wood floor guy is coming next week and that means life will be a bit upside down once again! 
(but at least ONLY for a few days :)

Here are some pictures from Brock's Special Day! These pictures are from the night before, preparing for the Brunch the next morning. 

His theme was.... 
It's GREAT to be 8!







I do have some pictures from Madeline's blessing day as well, but on CRAZY(special)days, sometimes we forget to take as many pictures as we'd like. 

Thank goodness for my father-in-law who always has his 
camera in hand. 

I'll share those pictures once I get them from him!

In the meantime, here is a picture of "THE DRESS"!!!


(Source)

We had these pictures taken a few days after she was blessed. 
Her Grandma (Brett's Mom) made the dress! 
Isn't it AMAZING?!?  
I just gave her an inspiration picture of what I wanted and she was able to take my vision and make it a reality!  
So SUPER talented!!! 

I feel like one blessed Daughter! 
THANKS a Million KATHY!

4 comments:

Kristen Whitby said...

You luncheon decorations are adorable, and your little angel girl is so so so precious! And, yes, I can't believe how much you have crammed in to the last few months!

Katy said...

Super cute decorations for Brock's party!

Katy said...

Super cute decorations for Brock's party!

Sarah K said...

Wow you have been busy, but it all sounds great! Your daughters dress is incredible, I would love to be able to sew like that.

Post a Comment